Kids parties have become a very big business and parents are getting busier and busier and starting to make use of kids party planners. With this in mind, you can see how starting your own kid’s party planning company could be a very lucrative business. During the course, we will take you step by step in starting your own business. From the admin you will need, the research you will have to do, the planning of the day, and finally executing the perfect kid’s party. Anyone can run to a shop and buy Disney printed plates and cups, but not everyone can create a magical day and that is what we look at. Part of this course will include learning the basics of draping as venues often need draping to transform an empty space into a happy kiddies environment.
- Students should have a basic comprehension of English
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
What can I do after completing the course?
After completing the course you will be able to start your own kid’s party company either full-time or part-time. Another option would be to get a job at an already established kid’s party company.
- 15 Full Days for Kids Party planning and draping
- 10 Full Days for Entrepreneurs, Personal Development and Mentoring
Course Contents Kids party planning and Basic Draping
- A day in the life of a kiddies party planner
- Draping materials
- How to get started as a party planner
- Chair draping
- Basic admin for your company Finance, marketing, booking forms, etc
- How to develop a theme
- Table draping
- Décor for themed parties
- Backdrop draping
- Invitations, cakes, fantasy wear, etc
- Child development – games according to age
- Facebook marketing
- Difficult children
- During the course, students will receive practical tasks to complete
- During the course, students will receive an open book test to complete
- Students will take part in a practical examination on the final day – They have to go to a children’s home or crèche and present a party for the kids.
- ECTA Kids Party Planner and Basic Child Care Certificate