The industry for children’s parties is better than ever. Parents are getting busier and busier and they are starting to make use of kids party planners. With this in mind, you can see how starting your own kid’s party planning company could be a very lucrative business.
During this course, we will take you on a step by step guide on how to start your own kid’s party planning business. This includes teaching you the admin you will need, showing you the research you will have to do, helping you with the planning of the day, and finally watching you execute the perfect kid’s party. Anyone can run to a shop and buy Disney printed plates and cups, but not everyone can create a magical day.
- A day in the life of a kiddies party planner
- How to get started as a party planner
- Basic admin for your company – Finance, marketing, booking forms, etc.
- How to develop a theme
- Décor for themed parties
- Invitations, cakes, fantasy wear, etc.
- Child development – Games according to age
- Difficult children
- Students should have a basic comprehension of English
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- Be sixteen or older