ECTA is proud to present this unique Entrepreneurial Catering course. We have combined all the crucial theory with practice to get students on their feet with their own business in Catering. We take a student from basic hygiene to making canapés. This is a great starting platform for any person wanting to go into the catering industry and starting up their own small business in their community.
- Students should have a basic comprehension of English
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- 30 Full Days for Catering
- 10 Full Days for Entrepreneurs and Personal Development and mentoring
Course Contents Catering
- Basic Kitchen/Food Hygiene & Safety
- Light Lunches
- Baking Terms,
- Conversions & Measurements
- Stews and Sides
- Pricing of Baked @ Cooked Food
- Cold and Warm Desert
- Baking Preparations,
- Your Oven
- Baking for profit
- Pap dish Variations
- Reading and understanding recipes
- Muffins and Cupcakes
- Canapé’s and Platters
- Take Away Food and Packaging
- Cake decorating – Butter icing
- Students will have to submit all their practical activities.
- We assess daily the work that the students do.
- At the end of the course, the students will get a dish that they have to make.
- The student will have to correctly follow the recipe, work in a hygiene way, cook and prepare, and plate the dish.
Entrepreneurial Catering Certificate