Hand sewing these days is like a long lost skill and few people know how to hand sew. It is so much you are able to do if you are able to sew with your hands. From every day fixing up a hem to creating products to sell. There truly is a lot of doors that open if you can use your hands. To add to that we compiled this basic fabric art/textile course. The possibilities are endless if you know to make something from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Students should have a basic comprehension of English
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- 15 days of skills training
- 10 Full Days for Entrepreneurs and Personal Development and mentoring
Course Contents Basic Fabric Art
- Know your material
- Hems and seams
- The basic stitches
- Felt crafts
- Fasteners—Buttonholes, button, hooks, etc
- Hand stitch a handbag
- Use of color
- Basic art principles
Students will have to submit all their practical activities to be accessed.
Entrepreneurial Fabric Art Certificate