ECTA is proud to present this unique Baking for-profit course. We have combined all the crucial theory with practice to get students on their feet with their own business in Baking. We take a student from basic hygiene to making sweets and baking cakes. This is a great starting platform for any person wanting to go into Baking as a business and starting up their own small business in their community.
- Students should have a basic comprehension of English
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- 15 Full Days for Baking
- 10 Full Days for Entrepreneurs and Personal Development and mentoring
Course Contents Baking
- Basic Kitchen/Food Hygiene & Safety
- Baking Terms, Conversions & Measurements
- Problems with baking
- Pricing of Baked Goods
- Your Oven
- Different mixing methods
- Baking for profit
- Baking Preparations,
- Different icing methods
- Reading and understanding recipes
- Muffins and Cupcakes
- Cake decorating – Butter icing
- Basic plastic icing
- How to work in the kitchen of a coffee shop
- How to start your own coffee shop—just ideas
- Students will have to submit all their practical activities each day.
- They will have to bake for an exam and they will not know before the time what they will bake.
- They will have to do the conversions of the recipe and then they will have to work out the price of the cake.
ECTA Baking for Profit Certificate