ECTA is proud to present this unique Specialty cake course. A wedding cake is one of the essential elements that are there in almost all of the weddings. Further, it has also become a very popular activity to use a variety of different cake designs in wedding ceremonies as well. Therefore this has opened the gates for talented individuals to enter this business and become successful in this industry. Further, the ability to carry out the tasks even from home has led to a massive advantage for those who are unable to leave their home due to family commitments and other reasons. If you are an individual that has a very good ability in making cakes, then this would be an ideal business for you to become successful.
- Students should have a basic comprehension of English
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- Students must have done the Baking for profit or the Basic Catering course.
- 15 Full Days for Wedding cake course
Course Contents Catering
- Basic Kitchen/Food Hygiene & Safety
- Baking Terms
- Conversions & Measurements
- Cake decorations
- Pricing of Baked Food
- Icing cakes
- Baking Preparations
- Your Oven
- Sugar paste
- Reading and understanding recipes
- Stacking of cakes
- Muffins and Cupcakes
- Basic flowers/Fresh flowers
- Cake decorating tools
- Baking cake
- Students will have to submit all their practical activities.
- We assess daily the work that the students do.
- At the end of the course, the students will get a dish that they have to make.
- The student will have to correctly follow the recipe, work in a hygiene way, cook and prepare, and plate the dish.
ECTA Entrepreneurial Catering Certificate