ECTA is proud to present this unique Specialty Cake Course. Speciality or Wedding cakes are an essential element of almost all weddings and other special events.
Creating Speciality Cakes has also become a popular activity that includes a variety of cake designs.
This course is opening the gates for talented individuals to enter into a business and become successful in this industry. Further, the ability to carry out the tasks, even from home, has led to a massive advantage for those who are unable to leave their home due to family commitments and other reasons.
If you are an individual that has an advanced ability in making cakes, then this would be an ideal opportunity for you to become successful.
- Students should have a basic comprehension of English
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- Students must have done the Baking for profit or the Basic Catering course.
- 15 Full Days for Wedding cake course
Course Contents Catering
- Basic Kitchen/Food Hygiene & Safety
- Baking Terms
- Conversions & Measurements
- Cake decorations
- Pricing of Baked Food
- Icing cakes
- Baking Preparations
- Your Oven
- Sugar paste
- Reading and understanding recipes
- Stacking of cakes
- Muffins and Cupcakes
- Basic flowers/Fresh flowers
- Cake decorating tools
- Baking cake
- Students will have to submit all their practical activities.
- We assess daily the work that the students do.
- At the end of the course, the students will get a dish that they have to make.
- The student will have to correctly follow the recipe, work in a hygiene way, cook and prepare, and plate the dish.
ECTA Speciality Cake Making Certificate